Friday 15 February 2008

Crazy Modding

I am thinking of personalizing my ipod and its amazing what can be found on sites
This ipod was made by Joshua Driggs and his guide link is posted below.

It has a very unique feel and would definitely increase its appeal to hold it and be proud to spend money on it.

But there are other mods as well which are amusing but very clever...

I am very eager to do this as it would be a very good project, but i want to be unique myself, because following a guide is like cheating in a game, you know there will always be better than what you did. I just need a lot of ideas.... to work from, and a theme to work around.
But for know ill be at the drawing board stages of this project and will be a long time before im showing it off. Can't wait for this if it works though.

LINKS
---------
Case Modding Site for anything and everything - CaseMod
Wooden Ipod Guide - bit-tech

No comments: